Monday, January 26, 2009

Tomorrow movie

I thought that the movie adaptation of Tomorrow was not that well.  I thought that Duvall forced his accent to much and I don't know why he thought that Tomorrow was his best performance.  I thought that the only slight redeeming quality was the fact that it was in black and white, which added something, I don't really know what.  I also didn't like how it went back and forth between the uncle narrating and just showing Fentry's life, that made it hard to follow.  I also thought that it was just a boring story that just showed a guys life over a period of months, he didn't really even do anything interesting, even the ending, which was supposed to bring everything together was not as good as it could have been.  I really don't know what else to say about the movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment