Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tomorrow

I really didn't like this story.  I thought that it was hard to follow and not that interesting.  It was hard to follow because of all the different places and names explained in the story, it was hard to figure who was talking and who was who.  There was no real detail of the characters accept for the occasional weird detail.  One example that comes to mind was Fentry's mustache being as white as skim milk.  Another that thing that was hard to follow was that at times, I didn't know if he was talking in the past tense of if it was the present, that was very annoying.  For example In the beginning the author talks about his uncle in the past and then later he somehow jumps to the present, and that got me all confused.  The parts that I could follow were not interesting, I felt like quite reading, but I continued.
Because I had trouble following, I cannot give much more of a response because I felt the author was all over the place, in the present, in the past, in the kids eyes, and in his uncles eyes.  All that I can say is that I'm not much of a big fan of this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment